DIVX playback issues /display problems

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi there, this is my first post here, so hope this is in the correct forum.

Anyway, just loaded a few DIVX/AVI films onto my Tab 3's micro SD card so I can watch a few films whilst out and about, but have noticed a playback issue with them.

Whenever the film changes scene, the last frame from the previous scene will quickly flash up on the screen for a brief second, which is obviously very distracting.

Doesnt do it on Mp4 format videos, just these DIVX/AVI files I've got. Yet they play back fine on my PC and on my friends Tab 2. So I'm guessing theres a software issue here with my Tab 3?

Also noticed that when playing Angry birds (free version), theres a similar issue. Whenever it goes to display an advert in the top right corner, a scene from the previous level will quickly flash up on the screen just for a brief second.

If this were happening on a PC, I'd assume it to be a display driver issue and/or a codec related problem. But am not sure how to go about remedying this on an Android device?

Any suggestions on how to remedy this? A cursory google search has failed to provide anything helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang