- 07-13-2014, 06:21 PM #2
- 07-16-2014, 02:28 AM #3
- 57 Posts
I bought an hdmi adapter for my tab 3.8.0 that came with no instructions so it took me a while to work out that the tabs psu had to be connected to the adapter for it to work. Also the little micro usb adapter that came with it had to be used as well. This worked fine despite the tab not charging while the adapter was in use like I thought it should. For some reason after the kit kat update this seems to not work any more. Anyone else having the same problem?
EDIT: it seems to work on another tv in the house so maybe its just a glitch with one tv.
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by orion430; 07-16-2014 at 03:03 AM.
- By ChasDROID in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2014, 11:50 AM
- By avester in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2014, 07:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 06:25 PM
- By curiousdan in forum Samsung Galaxy CoreReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2014, 05:02 PM
- By punkrock peacock in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2014, 02:54 PM