Galaxy Tab 3 - Turning off USB Mass Storage
Hello, I have a Wi-Fi Galaxy Tab 3, but I'm having huge problems trying to figure out how to turn off "USB Mass Storage" mode. I basically don't want the device to open up like a flash drive when connected to my computer. Also, I do not have a microSD attached to the device.
Help greatly appreciated.
- 07-18-2014, 08:11 PM #2
Re: Galaxy Tab 3 - Turning off USB Mass Storage
When you connect the device to your computer, bring up the notification shade and tap on the USB connection notification. It should give you options for how to connect--select MTP.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- 07-19-2014, 06:45 PM #4
- By Brandonm12 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2015, 05:40 AM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2014, 05:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-18-2014, 11:49 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 06:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 06:01 PM