Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Wifi help

Hey Sorry if something like this has been posted many times. But, my wifi problems seems to be different than most of the problems I have seen.
    I have owned a galaxy tab 3 for 4 months now, it was great! Until a few days ago when the wifi suddenly started to drop. The wifi would turn off at random moments and turn on again but, the wifi would connect for 20-30 seconds only to turn off again. The tab 3 would sometimes turn on only to tell me that there are no networks in range even when I am very close to the router. Whenever I reboot my device it would connect again but for only a few seconds. Sometimes when turning on the Wifi it would just be stuck there turning on until I reboot.

Device is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10 inches.

I have searched everywhere,but most problems have been solved by factory resetting which I have done already.

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Wifi help

Duplicate post--see response in this thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 wifi problem