3 questions....

kelliemurray

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
First the easy one....I'm new to tablets and have never used a smart phone so I'm clueless and trying to figure things out on my own without much luck. Ok so you know how you go to a web page and it asks you if you want to use the browser once or every time...I clicked every time and now I want to change it...how do I do this?

Second...I cannot log in to twitter at all. It is giving me an error every time. I have the correct log in information and have no problem logging in with my laptop but the tablet just isn't having it. Any ideas?

Last....is there any way to install flash on this tablet? My son says there is some kind of work around but he lives out of state so......

I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0

Thanks in advance for any and all help!!

depechemodegurl

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
First the easy one....I'm new to tablets and have never used a smart phone so I'm clueless and trying to figure things out on my own without much luck. Ok so you know how you go to a web page and it asks you if you want to use the browser once or every time...I clicked every time and now I want to change it...how do I do this?

Second...I cannot log in to twitter at all. It is giving me an error every time. I have the correct log in information and have no problem logging in with my laptop but the tablet just isn't having it. Any ideas?

Last....is there any way to install flash on this tablet? My son says there is some kind of work around but he lives out of state so......

I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0

Thanks in advance for any and all help!!
There is a work around for flash, you can download the android version from Adobe at http://download.macromedia.com/pub/...roid/11.1.115.81/install_flash_player_ics.apk
Keep in mind that flash is no longer supported by adobe for android so it won't be getting any updates. Also, to install make sure in your settings that you have allowed installs from 'unknown sources'. This should be listed in your settings - security.

kelliemurray

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
I think my twitter problem was with firefox. As soon as I cleared the default and logged on with chrome it didn't give me any problems. Thanks for the help!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan