Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 3 questions....

First the easy one....I'm new to tablets and have never used a smart phone so I'm clueless and trying to figure things out on my own without much luck. Ok so you know how you go to a web page and it asks you if you want to use the browser once or every time...I clicked every time and now I want to change it...how do I do this?

Second...I cannot log in to twitter at all. It is giving me an error every time. I have the correct log in information and have no problem logging in with my laptop but the tablet just isn't having it. Any ideas?

Last....is there any way to install flash on this tablet? My son says there is some kind of work around but he lives out of state so......

I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0

Thanks in advance for any and all help!!

Global Posts
    9,764 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimLP 5.0.2 Weekly

Welcome to AC
    1. Go to settings > apps > reset app preferences
    2. Try a different Twitter client: http://www.androidcentral.com/best-twitter-apps-android
    3. Not 100% sure about this one. It varies from browser to browser. Try Dolphin Browser

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Current Devices:
    Galaxy Note 4
    rMBP 13"
    iPad 2
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by kelliemurray View Post
    First the easy one....I'm new to tablets and have never used a smart phone so I'm clueless and trying to figure things out on my own without much luck. Ok so you know how you go to a web page and it asks you if you want to use the browser once or every time...I clicked every time and now I want to change it...how do I do this?

Second...I cannot log in to twitter at all. It is giving me an error every time. I have the correct log in information and have no problem logging in with my laptop but the tablet just isn't having it. Any ideas?

Last....is there any way to install flash on this tablet? My son says there is some kind of work around but he lives out of state so......

I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0

Thanks in advance for any and all help!!
    There is a work around for flash, you can download the android version from Adobe at http://download.macromedia.com/pub/f...player_ics.apk
    Keep in mind that flash is no longer supported by adobe for android so it won't be getting any updates. Also, to install make sure in your settings that you have allowed installs from 'unknown sources'. This should be listed in your settings - security.
    In your room
    Where time stands still
    Or moves at your will
    Will you let the morning come soon
    Or will you leave me lying here?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: 3 questions....

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I think my twitter problem was with firefox. As soon as I cleared the default and logged on with chrome it didn't give me any problems. Thanks for the help!!

Global Posts
    9,764 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimLP 5.0.2 Weekly

Quote Originally Posted by kelliemurray View Post
    I think my twitter problem was with firefox. As soon as I cleared the default and logged on with chrome it didn't give me any problems. Thanks for the help!!
    Why not use the Twitter app?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Current Devices:
    Galaxy Note 4
    rMBP 13"
    iPad 2