First the easy one....I'm new to tablets and have never used a smart phone so I'm clueless and trying to figure things out on my own without much luck. Ok so you know how you go to a web page and it asks you if you want to use the browser once or every time...I clicked every time and now I want to change it...how do I do this?
Second...I cannot log in to twitter at all. It is giving me an error every time. I have the correct log in information and have no problem logging in with my laptop but the tablet just isn't having it. Any ideas?
Last....is there any way to install flash on this tablet? My son says there is some kind of work around but he lives out of state so......
I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
Thanks in advance for any and all help!!
- 08-02-2014, 02:23 PM #2
Welcome to AC
1. Go to settings > apps > reset app preferences
2. Try a different Twitter client: http://www.androidcentral.com/best-twitter-apps-android
3. Not 100% sure about this one. It varies from browser to browser. Try Dolphin Browser
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2
- 08-02-2014, 02:54 PM #3
- 199 Posts
Keep in mind that flash is no longer supported by adobe for android so it won't be getting any updates. Also, to install make sure in your settings that you have allowed installs from 'unknown sources'. This should be listed in your settings - security.
- 08-02-2014, 03:06 PM #6
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-22-2014, 04:03 PM
- By Jho Butz in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2014, 07:06 PM
- By Vinchon in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 08-03-2014, 03:02 AM
- By cgardnervt in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-02-2014, 08:49 AM
- By steve Sharra in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2014, 02:43 PM