- 1 Posts
Samsung tablet sm-t310 play store, internet self-open, are redirected to unwanted apps
As soon as my tablet wakes up and connects to the network Internet and play store open by itself and are redirected to an app, such as a photo-app etc. Suppose I open my tablet and start reading a book, then it is being interrupted this way. I could not find a solution on the Web and just let it go for a while.
Recently apps started downloading by themselves. I keep finding .apk in my download folder.
What to do?
I installed Avast, but it just scans installed and updating apps, no malware has been reported.
- 08-04-2014, 12:13 PM #2
- 333 Posts
Re: Samsung tablet sm-t310 play store, internet self-open, are redirected to unwanted apps
Go to the Play Store and open the menu in upper left corner. Select Settings > Auto-update apps and select "Do not auto-update apps".
Also go to your device's Settings menu. Select Security and make sure that the "Unknown sources" box is not checked. WARNING: If you want to download an app from a site other than the Play Store (say the free app of the day from Amazon), you'll have to check this box so that the download is allowed.
Hope this helps.
- By Atyen in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2015, 05:39 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2015, 10:42 AM
- By mca76 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2014, 04:42 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2014, 09:24 AM
- By evxkng in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 07:34 AM