- 08-10-2014, 06:13 PM #3
- 25 Posts
Re: How would i connect my tab 3 8.0 to my tv without hdmi?
No, it will not work. You need a converter, something like a "Kanex Pro HDMI to Component Converter", if you're TV has component video input.
You will also need an MHL hdmi connector cable that is compatible with the Tab 3 8., and the extra usb connector must be connected to a usb charger or power supply.
- By Miss Galaxy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 09-29-2014, 04:26 AM
- By FormerTexan in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:24 PM
- By Dave Mark in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 08:33 PM
- By Aaron Philipak in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2014, 10:49 PM
- By ladypatricia in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-11-2014, 07:35 AM