- 2 Posts
Galaxy Tab 3 Problems after factory reset
Hi guys. My tablet suddenly stopped working. At the beginning it was displaying Context provider has stopped then it was System UI has stopped. After I did the factory reset I tried to set it up but the messages are still showing and at the stage End user licence agreement it does nothing, it just says either System UI has stopped or Samsung account has stopped and goes back to End user licence agreement. Are there any suggestions what to do?
- 08-15-2014, 09:02 PM #2
Re: Galaxy Tab 3 Problems after factory reset
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have an SD card inserted? If so, remove it and try rebooting. A corrupt SD card can cause various issues.
Is the tablet rooted or unrooted.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- 08-16-2014, 01:26 PM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 04-14-2015, 11:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2015, 02:03 AM
- By hamzahmalas in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2014, 09:08 PM
- By suit3dcm in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 09:03 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 04:35 PM