- 08-26-2014, 08:15 PM #2
- 08-27-2014, 12:13 AM #4
It could also be due to some app you installed that is making the system unstable. Try booting into Safe Mode (see the bottom of that article that I linked in the previous post), which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. If the problem goes away, then something you installed is the culprit. The tricky part is figuring out which one--you may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem goes away. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then something might be wrong with the firmware (like a glitch in a system update).
- By atomarchio in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 07:33 PM
- By John Marino in forum Facebook HomeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:11 AM
- By Nigel Huang1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:01 AM
- By Thomas Anderson2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 07:01 PM
- By Highlander128 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 05:58 PM