Why does my Samsung Tab 3 freeze on the startup screen?

nmaria

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Samsung Tab 3 freezes on startup screen

Samsung Tab 3 wont go past the 'Samsung Galaxy Tab 3' screen.

If I turn it off it keeps turning itself back on to the same screen and freezing again.

I have tried doing a factory reset, rebooting and also disconnecting the battery.

After I reconnect the battery and I plug the charger in it shows as charging but the charging icon doesn't move it just looks like the battery is constantly on empty. When I remove the charger this screen stays and I have to shut it down again.

Any suggestions please.

Thanks in advance

Samsucks 1

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
B Diddy,
That is not the issue. I have the exact same issue and the unit will NOT Reboot..Even if you try and do a hard factory reset, it will not bring up anything, just goes to the Samsung words. What was described is exactly what mine started doing, but we can not get it to go to bring up anything....This all started with an "Samsung Update"....

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It can vary--sometimes people can still get to the Recovery menu, other people can't. It was still worth suggesting, I think.

The only other thing I can suggest in this situation is to contact Samsung and ask them what your options are. Be sure to let them know their update appears to have caused the problem, since it was working normally before the update.

Subhrajyoti Maji

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: Samsung Tab 3 freezes on startup screen

Hello B Diddy,
I have exactly the same problem as mentioned by nmaria. I tried your suggestion also, but no result. It's really frustrating. Please give me a solution. It's desperately needed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc