Galaxy Tab3 won't connect to the internet, the wifi signal is strong and the date/time is correct, what should I do?

A

AC Question

Galaxy Tab3 won't connect to the internet, the wifi signal is strong and the date/time is correct

I got my tablet about two and a half years ago, and it has for the most part been just fine. I have before encountered the problem of the wrong date and time being set, and it was a simple fix back then. But now, for the past week, my tablet won’t even so much as connect to google.com on the browser. The date and time is fine, as I have checked it plenty of times. I have tried clearing the caches. I have tried changing various settings and things on my tablet. And now, I have even tried doing a complete factory reset, and it still does not connect to the Internet. My family has two routers, very good ones, and I have been sitting by one of them for hours trying to get this thing to work. All of my other electronics connect without fail: my game systems, all the phones, desktops, laptops, other tablets, even my friend’s electronics connect just fine when they come over. Mine is the only thing seeming to have this problem. I lost years worth of files, pictures, and saved games data in hopes of fixing this problem with no relief. I am beyond frustrated. Please help. :(

Beut

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
If you can tun on Wifi, try to install this free app
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....ulfdittmer.android.ping&hl=en&token=XpHqG73U

After installation, ping to a know IP such as your router, if all packets are lost, then the function Wifi is not working.
You can try to reload firmware and software to your tablet via Kies by using your computer to see if it can fix the problem.
The last resort is to change the mainboard, it may cost around $50 to $60 if you know how to change the mainboard.
I wonder why you lost all data when the tablet is working and it can connect to a computer to transfer files or back up.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...www.samsung.com%2Fus%2Fkies%2F&token=zQldGxhP