Can't Connect via USB to recovery mode Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0?

A

AC Question

Can't Connect via USB to recovery mode Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0

I am trying to root my Tab 3. I was able to get CWM 15 installed on the device. I can boot to OS. However in recovery mode I cannot connect via USB to do anything. The sdcard will not mount with CWM and one of the pieces of advice is to change to another manager. Cannot connect via adb, odin or any other piece of software which probably all uses adb. I have not changed any settings (USB debugging, etc) from when I installed CWM.

I can hook up to my laptop and connect to storage. So I can function with things the way it is but would still like to root my tab. The internal storage is only 8 gb and Sprint configuration has a ton of software I don't use and reinstalls when updates occur.

Error:

E:failed to mount /sdcard (I/O error)

tuxgineer

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: Can't Connect via USB to recovery mode Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0

Thank you for your quick response. I did install the USB drivers. I was able to change from the factory default to CM. Once tried to go through the process of rooting the device, I noticed that I couldn't mount the sdcard to reach the zip file nor connect via adb or other software to recovery/download mode. The functioning of the tablet itself is fine. I came across a number of issues based on the fact that the user was stuck in recovery/download mode and couldn't boot to OS. Not really anything pertaining to mine.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith