On my Samsung Tab 3 in Gallery in Contents to Display, Content in Picasa is greyed-out. How can I fix this?

A

AC Question

On my Samsung Tab 3 in Gallery in Contents to Display, Content in Picasa" is greyed-out.

I used to be able to see all of my Picasa Web Albums in Gallery but now they have all disappeared. This has also occurred on my Samsung Galaxy S Advance and there \i don't even get an option to add "Content in Picasa"

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: On my Samsung Tab 3 in Gallery in Contents to Display, Content in Picasa" is greyed-out.

Picasa has been discontinued. You should be able to see your photos in Google Photos, though. It is available on Play.

dickeverard

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Re: On my Samsung Tab 3 in Gallery in Contents to Display, Content in Picasa" is greyed-out.

Picasa has not been discontinued although my photos are alos in Google Photos. Anything I add to Google photos can also be seen in Picasa web albums. However this is not the point, photos from Picasa web albums/Google photos are not showing in Gallery. I have solved this problem on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 by removing the Google account and adding it back again but I can't do this on my Samsung Galaxy S Advance. So how do I get the photos back, it seems to be because Google isn't syncing properly which seems to be a constant problem with Google.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

The photos app menu has a device folder in it, allowing you to look through your photos.

As for how to get at your photos another way, have you connected your device to your PC, and pulled the pictures from the phone?

From my G4
Android Central Ambassador Team Leader

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc