How do I make a list?

SadSandy

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
How to make a list

Hi, as a quite new user I am still finding my way round my tablet so I'm struggling a bit!

I want to make a list of a collection of items I have - by using dictation rather than tapping out on the keyboard.

Is this facility available on the tablet or is there an app that I could download?

Grateful for any assistance please. Thank you.

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
You can use a number of apps that store NOTES! I use COLOR NOTE. When I open a page to leave a note the keyboard appears. There is a microphone on the keyboard. Tap the microphone and say what you want to enter. The app will print out what you say on the screen. It will be accurate most of the time!

MaggiMagoo

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
I like an app that is highly rated called KEEP. And you can dictate anything in any app by simply tapping the tiny little microphone that is either on your keyboard or somewhere else on the screen depending on the app. You can even SPEAK in Facebook Messenger for example.

KEEP has a List making function and the little mic is right there.

Another choice would be to use Memo (with a big T in the icon) which I believe is a pre-installed app on the Tab 3. If not it's in the Play Store. Much like Color Note

Posted via the Android Central App