Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By captspaulding1000
  • 1 Post By christen49
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Turn Off Most Vistied Tab

I am sick of having the most visited sites tab coming up when I open the browser. Why have a home page if it doesn't open to it when you start the browser? Please help!

Default Re: Turn Off Most Vistied Tab

from the browser you want settings/labs and uncheck most visited pages. that should fix that for you.
    worknstiff likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

@ captspaulding1000 RE: Thanks for your help, I had already tried that and was frustrated when it didn't turn off. I even cleared the cache a few times and no luck, but sometime yesterday it finally worked. thatnks again: worknstiff

Quote Originally Posted by worknstiff View Post
    @ captspaulding1000 RE: Thanks for your help, I had already tried that and was frustrated when it didn't turn off. I even cleared the cache a few times and no luck, but sometime yesterday it finally worked. thatnks again: worknstiff
    glad to help. i am really liking this new tab with one exception. if you watch video the screen really sucks. if you tilt the screen to the left blacks become some inverse of black almost like silver or a reflection. this never happened on my original tab.

I tried that on the new Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
    Labs only has a quick controll on / off.
    I am very disapointed in this Tab. Ready to move it on to Craigs list. Go back to iPad
    George Czvelka likes this.