Case with Credit Card Slots?

RevBilly666

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I can't seem to find a book or wallet style case for the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus which includes any credit card slots. My understanding is that cases for Galaxy Tab 7 won't be a good fit. I don't care if the IR Blaster gets covered up. Anyone know of a case like this?

-- RB

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Plenty of normal cases out there just do an ebay search. For ones with credit card slots I'm not so sure BUT again ebay is worth a shot.

RevBilly666

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Update: Case with Credit Card Slots?

The Kiwi case is adequate for my immediate needs, but it's not as good as it could be. Only one slot with barely translucent window that looks like it was intended for an ID. There is a flap for small papers that I'm using for a credit card although it's not secured. There are four elastic corner loops to hold the Tab Plus, one of which partially covers the on/off button (Still usable). There is no opening for the rear camera or the IR Blaster, either. All other ports are accessible. There is also an elastic pen or stylus holder on the inside.

I'm happy with this for now, but I'll be watching for a more wallet-like cover to come out. It would also be cool to have the cover double as a stand.

See here:
Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus 7-Inch Tablet Black Leather Executive Folio Case / Cover: Computers & Accessories

-- RB

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair