Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question New here, first post, weird problem...

Howdy from the Lone Star State via Kuwait!

I am having a strange problem with my GT-P6210 for which I searched but was unable to find anything conclusive on here. I have a Candlepoint CTR35 for a WiFi router and which works great. However, after they latest update on my Galaxy, I can no longer see the router. It's still in my list of access points but perpetually states "Not in range". I've removed/re-added multiple times to no avail. Every other device I own here connects to it just fine - including my Galaxy phone. Again, this is only since the latest update to build number HTJ85B-UELA3-P6210UELA3.

Am I alone here having seen this issue?

TIA

- Kevin

ROM
    Stock

GHZ band?

Sent from the future.
    I've watched Android since day 1 and I can't believe what it has become.

Phones: LG Optimus G Pro, LG Optimus L9, HTC Droid Eris, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC Evo 4G LTE, HTC Incredible 2, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note, Motorola Droid 2
    Tablets: Archos 7, Nexus 7 2013, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab+ 7.0, iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPad Air
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: New here, first post, weird problem...

As it turns out, it was because it was hidden. As soon as I revealed it, I was able to connect just fine - as was while it was hidden prior to said update, IIRC...
    CrackBerrian

Global Posts
    32,741 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.0, iOS 5.1, BB10

I hate when that happens!
    Rich C. (PKcable)

Visitor from CrackBerry.com!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Me too. I still should have been able to add it manually and attach to it even tho it was hidden.