Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus gets a small bug-fixing update

Sorry for the wrong source.. I got the minor update yestrday. It mentioned that it contains (improved stability).. Iam using GT - P6200 running the new ICS firmware from July (open Austria version).. Here are some Photos from my tab.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus gets a small bug-fixing update-uploadfromtaptalk1343832800415.jpg  
    Last edited by azharisadig; 08-01-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus gets a small bug-fixing update

No update for me!!!

Is this for HC or ICS? I have the U.S. version but updated to 4.0.4 using Odin and UK firmware from July. Is there another later ICS firmware?

Edit: The date on the linked article is from 2/23/2012?

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by g1toevo678; 08-01-2012 at 10:30 AM.
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by g1toevo678 View Post
    Is this for HC or ICS? I have the U.S. version but updated to 4.0.4 using Odin and UK firmware from July. Is there another later ICS firmware?

Edit: The date on the linked article is from 2/23/2012?

I updated the post, sorry for the wrong source...

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Android Central Forums

No update for me. I updated as per your instructions in the other thread. It's running beautifully with no glitches whatsoever.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus gets a small bug-fixing update-uploadfromtaptalk1343864787869.jpg  
    Thanked by:

ROM
    root/stock 4.1.2 and CM10

Considering the U.S. still hasn't seen the 4.0.4 OTA there is no way this update would be available.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by fender7217 View Post
    Considering the U.S. still hasn't seen the 4.0.4 OTA there is no way this update would be available.
    Iam still not able to run the update, when the device restart to install the update it restart with the costum recovery. Then when I start the tab normally it mentioned that (the update was not successful).....

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

ROM
    root/stock 4.1.2 and CM10

Quote Originally Posted by azharisadig View Post
    Iam still not able to run the update, when the device restart to install the update it restart with the costum recovery. Then when I start the tab normally it mentioned that (the update was not successful).....

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    I don't even get to download, it just says no update is available in the U.S.