Youtube App Question

kalebk07

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Does anyonw know how to set my youtube app to just display uploads instead of everything the user I am subscribed to does on youtube?
Sent from my GT-P6210 using Android Central Forums

fender7217

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
That's all the youtube's apps fault. The most recent update did it and I hate it.

I'm sure they're receiving a lot of flak for it and surely they'll correct the issue in the next app update. Whenever that might be.

For now, I think we just have to deal with it.

Though, I've never looked around for an older version .apk... I might do that.

Reactions: kalebk07

kalebk07

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
That's all the youtube's apps fault. The most recent update did it and I hate it.

I'm sure they're receiving a lot of flak for it and surely they'll correct the issue in the next app update. Whenever that might be.

For now, I think we just have to deal with it.

Though, I've never looked around for an older version .apk... I might do that.

Its sooo annoying!!! I get videos in my channel feed from 2 months ago!

fender7217

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I found this version 2.3.4 from November 2011

Downloading the file 1323296814_Youtube_v2.3.4.apk ...

The current version is 4.0.23, so this is obviously a bit more outdated than we need. Still trying to find something a bit more current but before 4.0.

It's hard to find because I don't know the version history, so I don't know what the last version was before it hit 4.0

Still looking, will update if I find something better. But this one works how you want it to. Only shows subscriptions and they are up to date, but the widget is not as good as the new version, if you use one. I'm keeping this version for now, however.

fender7217

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Ok, got it. Found the one we want. Version 3.5.5

Download YouTube 3.5.5 Android app .apk

It has a better UI than the first one I posted for sure (though not as nice as version 4.0) and it has the better widget and it only has the subscriptions list.

This is the one. Until they update the 4.0 version to only see my subscriptions videos list, this is the version I'll be running. Enjoy.