1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default com.google.process.gapps

Anyone know what this is? I keep getting this. com.google.process.gapps has stopped working.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails com.google.process.gapps-uploadfromtaptalk1346499489649.jpg  
    Queendroid

Global Posts
    910 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Gapps=Google apps such as Gmail, Google search, Play Movies, Books, Magazines, YouTube, and Play Store. Is it happening randomly or when you're using a certain app?

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

All the time. No matter what I am doing.

Queendroid

Global Posts
    910 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Honestly, I don't have this device (I don't have a tablet period) so I can really only offer generalized advice, lol.

I did some googling and most people say that clearing cache and data for Gmail helps. Here are a couple of the threads I found: and . If none of that works, Google 'com.process.google.gapps has stopped' and there are a few more threads with more suggestions.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help, maybe someone who actually has one of these can come shed some more light on the issue

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks for the help. I did a rest on the web browser and it hasn't done it since.

Queendroid

Global Posts
    910 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by srayjacobs View Post
    Thanks for the help. I did a rest on the web browser and it hasn't done it since.

Good, hope it stays that way

Thanked by:

ROM
    root/stock 4.1.2 and CM10

Default Re: com.google.process.gapps

My suggestion was going to be try reinstalling Google Apps by flashing a zip. But if you're good, you're good.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

It has something to do with the browser. I use Dolphin anyway but still does this when the stock browser is used.

Default Re: com.google.process.gapps

Hi
    I have the same problem in a Samsung SII Lite. Everytime I try to sync my Google Agenda it sends the message com.process.google.gapps has stopped. Any advice? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by fender7217 View Post
    My suggestion was going to be try reinstalling Google Apps by flashing a zip. But if you're good, you're good.