Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Default Re: How to Fix: Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman67 View Post
    So in other words we just have to deal with it?? I get this message twice in a row about 3 times a day
    Thanked by:
    aruvin 

Default Re: How to Fix: Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped

Quote Originally Posted by sassynachos View Post
    I have a Samsung Galaxy, the first one I believe which came out in 2012. My phone will not let me do a thing. I have done everything you could possibly imagine, factory reset, Settings --> Applications -->All--> Download Manager --> Clear Data/Cache. Not one thing worked. Help.

Omg i did that wrong sorry.. i have a lg optimus l9 phone i have tried hard factory reset tried to clear everything went into apps and tried to reset everything and disenabled and nothing works.. is there an app i can use to stop the error message.. its annoying

its same with me i can barely touch my phone for every 3 seconds its saying that unfortunately device monitor has been stopped PLZZZ helpp

How to Fix: Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped

i got a massage 'unfortunately ui has stop working' and i have power off my q3 tab.now i cant power on my tab,there is only showing anaroid and also i cnt power off my tab.please if you can help me to fix this problem

Quote Originally Posted by KeeblerCookies2013 View Post
    I just recently did a software update to my device, since my device was prompting me to. Then this error message would keep popping up after reboot and would slow down my device. It pops up about every 4 -5 seconds and won't give me a chance to barely do anything. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Same problem plz help

Quote Originally Posted by funkydrums773 View Post
    Shutting down and restarting does nothing on my Droid Bionic.

I found a solution on XDA forums that seems to have worked. Disable DRM Protected Content Storage and Media Storage in your Apps list.

Details here:

please help!!! unfortunately, the process.android.media has stopped - xda-developers

To solve gallery problem, just go to Settings-Apps-All- find Media Storage- then click Enable..

I updated Galaxy2 (not rooted.....yet) via Kies from 2.3.5 to 4.1.2 JBean. No camera, alarm, music player, or gallery and had the annoying process media error message almost constantly.

Tried removing SD card, disabling account syncs and cleared every cache there is with no change.

Disabled DRM protected content and disable Media storage apps, using settings> application manager>all.

This basically stops any access to any media (music, ring tones, sd card ,photos, etc).

So I reluctantly did a factory reset not expecting it to work...but it did

Worth a try.
    Last edited by wilfywood; 11-17-2013 at 01:30 PM. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Cadorna View Post

Thumbs up Re: How to Fix: Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped

This is what worked for my Nook with Androidfornook sd card. Finally!!! Thank you so much for this much needed solution!!! !:

...pls help me

Thanks for the answer
    Q. How to Fix: Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped ?
    A. To solve gallery problem, just go to Settings-Apps-All- find Media Storage- then click Enable..

Default Re: How to Fix: Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped

I get message tittled 'Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped' from my TV mobile phone when i turned on. since getting this message i cannot make a call from TVC phone. please assist how to rectify this problem

Regards,
    Ngowi

Does this erase all information from your phone?

Clearing the cache for my uTorrent fixed it for me.

add simple one line code in your AndroidManifest.xml file

< application

android:allowBackup="true"

**android:largeHeap="true"**

android:icon="@drawable/ic_launcher"
    android:label="@string/app_name"
    android:theme="@style/Apptheme"
    >

How to fix unfortunately android process. Media because i cant open my photos and music

How can i open my music and gallery

I have the same problem
    That message comes and my tablet shuts down automatically! I can't open my Music, Google Play Music or Camera!
    One of my friend suggested Clean Master Cleaner to delete the junk files!

This seems to be working for now. Thank you for the link. I hate to say it but after paying this much for a phone and having as many issues with it as I'm having, I will be going back to iphone with my next upgrade. This is out of control.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast