How to Fix: Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped

Latonda Miner

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! I have tried everything suggested from other forums and nothing worked!!!!! I dread calling TMobile customer service!! Today I was determined to find the answer without calling them and I stumbled across you solution!!! Waaaala! IT WORKED!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Latonda Miner

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately I spoke too soon....it hasn't worked at all. I had hope because the other "tricks" I tried the message popped up immediately after I rebooted but when I tried your method it did not pop up immediately, didn't even pop up for a few minutes, then bam, it's back!!! I'm so frustrated! :-(

JenMelloy

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
HELP
I can't access my gallery or use drobox, camera etc.
I can't do anything with my gmail account as this warning keep popping up and shutting everything down when I click ok, all I want to know is how I can fix this without losing any information asap please can anyone help.

I have samsung galaxy tab4 and it will start doing that also, per my bf adivice, i go into settings and clear the data in my contacts storage and it stops right away hope it works for you also

gaurav singh16

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
some times you get messages like this ..unfortunately the process android media has stopped. or acore has stopped.

this thing happed with me while i was re installing my whataap which was deleted by mistake.
i did a bit of research and people suggested me to restore the phone to factory setting and get rid of the problem. but i was looking for a simple solution...i mean i cant restore my phone now and then.

then i tried one simple option which just came into my mind.
Just go to app manager and restore the app preference setting. and your problem will be solved.
yes it worked for me. and i think all these problems happens because most of us has blocked or disabled the inbuilt apps of our phone.

Thanks

ahmo1965

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
I can't even open my settings. I keep getting the error message. I tried doing a factory reset, but I don't see that choice when I shut phone off, hold down the power and volume up buttons. Please help! my phone is inoperable.

I believe your phone needs to have 20% battery life to reset. maybe thats why mine wasn't working

Last edited by a moderator:

dmaz9

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
Tried lots of different solutions to this problem. Clearing contacts, contact storage, calendar storage, and resetting app preferences didn't work. Settings - App Manager - All - Media Storage - Clear Data finally solved my problem. Wouldn't have gotten there without this post by PunchezSniper. Thanks Sniper!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance