Cleaning up memory space.
I would like to know how to go about cleaning up my memory. I think I have files on my tab and sd card that I do not need. I see this when I hook my Galaxy Tab up to my Mac. I think this because this is what I see...
innerGarden <~~(I think this was an app the little one installed and I uninstalled later)
kindle <~~(I know this is one I want to keep)
mm_uuid.info <~~(this looks like a text tab)
Then when I look at my SD card this is what I see. I might want to note that the SD card came from my first android cell phone. I put it into my tab to add memory to it
incrediapp.robodefense.backup.full <~~(This was a game I played on my phone NOT my tab)
As you could guess I opened up a few of these and they went to empty folders?!?! I don't really understand to much of it but I like the idea of my tab having EVERY bit of memory space it can get.
What can I do to get this figured out? Can I remove some of these folders because they will never be used?
What folders would I NEED TO KEEP?
What folders I can delete?
- 04-21-2013, 06:45 AM #2
Re: Cleaning up memory space.
LOST.DIR, isn't important. If you use Windows. Don't delete if you have another OS.
All those other files- Don't delete the files, if you have the related app.
Example: "Example-app", if there is a app with the same name, or similar (Exampleapp), don't delete it. It won't do serious harm, but will delete the apps data
Sent from my XOOM.
- 04-21-2013, 06:30 PM #4
- 04-22-2013, 12:02 AM #6
- 05-09-2013, 05:43 PM #7
- By MarkDF in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 11-28-2014, 01:01 AM
- By crazyjeys in forum T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2011, 11:15 AM
- By tritan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 15Last Post: 01-04-2011, 08:47 AM
- By NVNJ in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2010, 09:37 PM
- By Foppa in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2010, 04:44 AM