Why won't my phone charge?

A

AC Question

why won't my phone charge?

i have a cubot GT72 that i got one month ago. i was charging my phone and all of a sudden my phone stopped charging. i never questioned it because the next thing i new it started charging again. a wee later the base for my phone charger stops working . i was furious because the phone came from the states ( the US). so i began using a different base but then the cord stopped working , again i was pissed. i had to start bending my charger in order to charge my phone because in my country no chargers were available ( the brand of phone isn't well known here). then that stopped working. i was just about to give up on my phone when i remembered that my mom had a Samsung galaxy charger so i used that and it worked for a while until that stopped working too. my brothers and sisters phones chargers stopped working too but they can still charge their phones using the Samsung charger.

please help me fix this problem.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: why won't my phone charge?

Welcome to Android Central! It is likely a defect with the microUSB port, although a more fundamental motherboard problem can't be excluded. Off-brand devices like this have a higher risk of hardware or firmware defects, so it's not entirely surprising. You can try bringing it to a repair shop, or contacting Cubot if the phone is by chance still under warranty.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234