- 1 Posts
how to downgrade jelly bean to ics in tab 7.7?
hai master and Shu android..
I just upgrade my 7.7 to jelly bean, and I don't like it. And I want to move back to ICS? Help please..
I don't do back up data, all gone is fine to me. I just want to make downgrade only.. since I dont know anything about flash or ROM, other else.. might just explain in easy way and step by step to do that..
Anyway thank you so much guys! Hope somebody help me..
- 12-04-2012, 02:19 AM #2
- 39 Posts
- Rooted Stock 4.0.4
Re: how to downgrade jelly bean to ics in tab 7.7?
You would need to get the ODIN, the firmware (make sure it's the right version and localization), put your phone in download mode, then flash that ROM into your Tab.
Get info about those wares and how to flash a firmware. Or, you can try and find them in this forum.
- 01-17-2013, 05:25 PM #3
- By qbking77 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 16Last Post: 11-12-2012, 09:29 PM
- By Leohenry77 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2012, 04:24 PM
- By Bla1ze in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 10Last Post: 09-23-2012, 01:46 PM
- By kswem in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2012, 10:13 AM
- By saintforlife in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 16Last Post: 06-05-2012, 08:06 AM