- 2 Posts
USB device not recognized (windows error 43)
I bought my 7.7 (p-6810) from Hong Kong to the US. I am stuck in android 3.2. I will get an OTA update but it will just download and when updating, the progress bar will only get to 5% and then just restart. We it reboots it says to try Kies. I cannot connect it to either of my computers through my usb ports so kies or flashing with odin is not an option. Samsung US says they cant help because its from HK. I have tried for months to find a .zip file or something, because I have updated my phone that way by putting it on my sd card and manually updating. If anyone has any suggestion, it would be appreciated.
Last edited by Robert Griffin1; 12-08-2012 at 10:11 PM.
- 12-09-2012, 12:44 AM #2
- 11,773 Posts
- Stock for now
- 12-09-2012, 01:45 AM #4
- By Samantha Drake in forum Samsung InterceptReplies: 14Last Post: 04-11-2013, 07:37 PM
- By analog_roam in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 02-14-2013, 12:20 AM
- By drac64 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 14Last Post: 12-13-2011, 07:51 PM
- By siirus09 in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 42Last Post: 02-23-2011, 10:47 PM
- By pcguys in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2010, 11:46 AM