Verizon Tried to send me the update again

nocaldawg

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Was reading a book last night and around midnight, I was advised that a system update is ready to install.....Sweet, I thought it must be ICS! The file was on the smaller side, so perhaps a two step process?! Well unfortunately, the same thing happened this time. Rebooted to the Lloyd screen, ran for a second, then the triangle with the exclamation point......Forced it to try two other times and the same result.....Why?! Anyone else have better luck?

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Was reading a book last night and around midnight, I was advised that a system update is ready to install.....Sweet, I thought it must be ICS! The file was on the smaller side, so perhaps a two step process?! Well unfortunately, the same thing happened this time. Rebooted to the Lloyd screen, ran for a second, then the triangle with the exclamation point......Forced it to try two other times and the same result.....Why?! Anyone else have better luck?

My 7.7 is downloading the update and then tries to install but then fails with no indication of why it fails or even that it failed. So it stays on 3.2

Last edited:

03sp500

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I spoke to a rep at Samsung and they had me send mine back, they know of the problem. they sent me a ups label to send it back and they are going to reflash it and send it back. verizon will just send you a refurb. call Samsung they will send yours back to you fixed.

03sp500

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm using it now. Got it back last Thursday. Huge difference ans its my original. Not a refurb. Contact Samsung directly. Very cool

Sent from my SCH-I815 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm