Verizon Tried to send me the update again
Was reading a book last night and around midnight, I was advised that a system update is ready to install.....Sweet, I thought it must be ICS! The file was on the smaller side, so perhaps a two step process?! Well unfortunately, the same thing happened this time. Rebooted to the Lloyd screen, ran for a second, then the triangle with the exclamation point......Forced it to try two other times and the same result.....Why?! Anyone else have better luck?
- 12-12-2012, 12:55 PM #2
- 396 Posts
Last edited by japetty; 12-12-2012 at 12:57 PM. Reason: additional text
- 12-13-2012, 08:19 AM #3
- 02-16-2013, 05:52 AM #4
- 12 Posts
Re: Verizon Tried to send me the update again
I spoke to a rep at Samsung and they had me send mine back, they know of the problem. they sent me a ups label to send it back and they are going to reflash it and send it back. verizon will just send you a refurb. call Samsung they will send yours back to you fixed.
- 02-28-2013, 07:39 PM #6
- By Ziptied in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 12Last Post: 12-02-2012, 07:13 PM
- By crackberrytraitor in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 69Last Post: 08-17-2012, 07:53 PM
- By scodoublet in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 09-14-2011, 10:00 PM
- By coach in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 19Last Post: 07-29-2010, 05:06 AM
- By wkupike2000 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 14Last Post: 05-14-2010, 08:11 PM