Help Unbricking Galaxy Tab 7.7 After Build.Prop edit
The only thing i changed was the device name (to Nexus S). I have the verizon model. It will boot into the battery charge screen but that's it. Any advice on how to unbrick? I made a backup of the build.prop file on my sd card so in an ideal world, i would just replace that file.
- By Flyspook in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 27Last Post: 09-04-2012, 02:45 AM
- By kadenliem in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2012, 01:04 PM
- By CarolClark in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2011, 12:43 AM
- By Flyspook in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2011, 12:47 PM
- By Bigum1969 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2011, 01:39 PM