- 62 Posts
Verizon GT77 -- anyone do a factory reset?
I'm still trying to deal with my little "deleted files, but the free memory didn't increase" issue, and I sure haven't found a solution. So, I figure the only way to get three gigs of internal memory back is to do a factory reset.
That's no big deal -- I've done it before on other tablets. But not with anything that has a data plan. So, I'm a bit worried that there may be some settings that only Verizon techs could take care of, right at the beginning. So, if anyone has done a reset with the Verizon device, I would sure like to hear from you about how it went.
Thanks in advance!
- 01-26-2013, 03:42 PM #2
- 62 Posts
Re: Verizon GT77 -- anyone do a factory reset?
So, I did the reset, and didn't have any problems with it at all.
- By spooksmcgee in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 07-01-2013, 11:58 AM
- By Huskee in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2011, 05:26 PM
- By DikaiaKnight in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 11-17-2010, 10:31 PM
- By bfguns in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2010, 07:52 AM
- By Lorin Bute in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 6Last Post: 07-20-2010, 01:19 AM