- 20 Posts
Samsung galaxy tab 7.7 stock recovery problem?
to all of you.
I have Samsung GT-P6800, that is 7.7 tab, actually, some days ago, it has developed the bootloop problem, I decided to load custom recovery and take the backup of the data, because I can't able to lose the data as the data is very much important that is stored on the tab, but when I load the Odin V3.70 & V1.85 and in the PDA section I load the .tar file of TWRP 126.96.36.199 recovery, and flash then I got the success & pass message in the Odin, but when I restart the tab in the recovery mode, I again go in to the Default stock recovery that is e3 Android System Recovery, I don't know why this is happening, as I have tried many versions of Odin as well as twrp and cwm recovery, but whenever I go in the recovery mode, I found the stock recovery loading(e3).Please help.Hope to see some solution soon.
- 12-03-2013, 07:59 PM #2
Re: Samsung galaxy tab 7.7 stock recovery problem?
replied to other thread: Samsung galaxy tab 7.7 stock recovery problem?'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By ManvirS in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 15Last Post: 01-03-2014, 01:16 PM
- By Sean Burns1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 07:24 AM
- By k1fox in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2013, 05:36 PM
- By sutton241 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2013, 04:08 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2013, 02:12 PM