- 4 Posts
How To Clean Galaxy Tab 7.0 Screen?
Hi. I just got a Galaxy Tab 7.0 for Christmas and I was wondering how do you clean the screen? I currently use a dry paper towel to wipe off the smudges but I was wondering if I should use something else like a specialty cleanser. I use Windex for my 3rd generation iPod Touch and it works fine, should I use Windex for my tab too?
- 01-01-2013, 12:42 PM #2
- 01-06-2013, 08:16 PM #3
- 9 Posts
- ICS 4.03
Re: How To Clean Galaxy Tab 7.0 Screen?
I remove fingerprints and smudges from the glass screen with a light spritz of eyeglass cleaner (being careful to avoid any of the electronics), and dry/polish it with a genuine Kleenex tissue (one without any handsoftener or other embedded agent.) Works beautifully.
- 01-08-2013, 05:07 PM #5
- 04-16-2014, 03:09 PM #6
- By DanSan in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 9Last Post: 08-05-2013, 06:38 PM
- By Kaos theory in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2012, 07:53 AM
- By randyist in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 11-24-2011, 02:39 AM
- By void.pointer in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 5Last Post: 08-23-2010, 11:10 PM
- By AnAm85 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2010, 07:50 AM