- 1 Posts
Bluetooth won't turn on - Galaxy Tab 7 - Jelly Bean 4.1.1
I purchased the Galaxy Tab 2 7 inch today and updated to Jelly Bean immediately. I hit the bluetooth icon to turn it on. It turns pale green then grey again. It never tuns to the solid green.
I called Samsung and they said I have to mail this thing in so a field tech. can look at it.
WTF? I just got it!
Should I mail it in, exchange at the retail store I got it from or wait for an update from Android if there are issues?
Anyone have this happen or have an answer?
- 04-11-2013, 04:53 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Bluetooth won't turn on - Galaxy Tab 7 - Jelly Bean 4.1.1
I have a similar issue with my myAudio tablet, Android 4.1.1: whenever I turn my Bluetooth of, I cannot turn it on, unless I turn my tablet on while the charging cable is plugged in; but I also have GO power master installed, which may trolling with me.
is the Bluetooth switch in the settings is grayed out? Does my workaround works out for you as well? (As in turn off device, plug in charger, turn device on, turn Bluetooth on.)
- By eweezzyyyy in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 05-27-2013, 01:14 PM
- By bluedunn in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 18Last Post: 01-20-2013, 04:22 PM
- By mickeltoe in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2012, 02:24 AM
- By Xj900 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2010, 08:50 PM
- By Xj900 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2010, 11:14 PM