Google Play Store Keeps Crashing!! HELP!!

Jacqui Duran

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
Hoping someone can please help me. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. In the last two days every time I try and do anything I get an error message that reads "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped." I have tried clearing the cache, hitting 'Force Stop', re-booting .... nothing is fixing it. Please help!!!! I don't want to clear my data. :(

Robert Morrison

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problem with my lg spectrum 2 pbone. It wont let me do any updates on any apps and the play store keeps shutting down on me. Is there any way to fix this?

Gyanendra Mathur

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
Hoping someone can please help me. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note2 In the last two days every time I try and do anything I get an error message that reads "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped." I have tried clearing the cache, hitting 'Force Stop', re-booting .... nothing is fixing it. Please help!!!! I don't want to clear my data.

Joe Hewes

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Try this:

Open Application manager,

Go to the 'all' tab,

scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see download manager is disabled.

Ope and enable.

Fixed the problem instantly on my GNote2.

Hope this helps!!!

Thehun Attila

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
It worked! Thank u! But the play stored its still not working..at least its not crashing and make my phone freezes all the time, but this solution dsnt solve the problem. (GNOTE2)

- - - Updated - - -

It worked! Thank u! But the play stored its still not working..at least its not crashing and make my phone freezes all the time, but this solution dsnt solve the problem. (GNOTE2)

blue buddha

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Same problem...spent 3 days googling to find answers,and cant think anymore! Playstore has stopped,and i have done everything possible. Dont want to restore to factory settings..any hope?please...

Sent from my GT-P3113 using AC Forums mobile app

Prashant Rathore

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
did you find any solution to your "google playstore unfortunately closing" problem...pls share with me n hlp me too...
my mail id is [email address removed] :':)':)'(

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda Leslie

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. I got my tablet fixed, power cord connection loose, anyway when I got it back I had to put my apps back on, but I can an, because the play store keeps crashing. I thought it was my tablet, but I guess it's not, since others are having the same problem

I don't see an enable or disable on download manager

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool