Google Play Store Keeps Crashing!! HELP!!

yali123

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey guyz... I hav samsung galaxy grand .. android 4.1.2 and as I open play store.. it suddenly crashes... but I went to settings.. the application manager... and then in da list there is google playstore and google playstore service.. I force stopped both and then cleared all data and cache.. and then I was able to use playstore again... all my apps were there...
Hope my technique works for you..
Thx...

Sruthi Vaishnavi

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
i cant find download manager in my mobile. galaxy note 2. the alert boxes stopped showing but still play store crashes. updates couldnt be updated.

Could u tell me wer download manager is found

buryman

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Nexus 7(2012) 4.4.4
Sorry didn't work for Mr. DM was already enabled. Switched off and on but no joy.

Any suggestions anyone?

Stan Sentu

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: Google Play Store can't updated some software already install

Can't update my software already install by play stor...even I try at enable at download manager...please help

Melanie Rodgers

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
Hoping someone can please help me. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. In the last two days every time I try and do anything I get an error message that reads "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped." I have tried clearing the cache, hitting 'Force Stop', re-booting .... nothing is fixing it. Please help!!!! I don't want to clear my data. :(

that's so funny I have a galaxy tab2 10.1 and for the last two days I've been having the same problem! Every Google app I have Google has an fortunately stopped who wants to keep reporting that damn Google for a multi million dollar company upgrades should be better! I'm so frustrated! and just now as I was talking cuz I use my text to speech constantly which is a whole nother the problems that they need to work on really bad! Unfortunately Google has stopped popped up as I was in mid sentence. Good luck! ♡

Last edited by a moderator:

Kylee Meadows

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Doesn't work for me. I have a Coby 7 tablet and I have deleted all of the data but it keeps crashing whenever I open it. FIRST OF ALL: MY DOWNLOADS MANAGER APP IS ALREADY ENABLED!!!!! I don't know what to do, and I really don't want to do a factory data reset! My tablet did NOT come with the google play app, I had to install it. So I can't clear cache. PLEASE HELP!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463