Google Play Store Keeps Crashing!! HELP!!

Jin Thomson

May 31, 2015
Visit site
It worked for me. Play store is now opening. But, when I started updating apps, it started showing the same issue. Next time your solution worked again but it started stopping when I started downloading an app. Means I can use play store until I decide to download something.

forextaurus

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I had the same problem and the tips in here were helpful but didn't solve my problem... BUT it got me thinking....

I installed a Google Play Store APK and now my tablet works!!

forextaurus

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
PS: If you are having problems installing some apps from the google playstore then google the name of your app and apk legacy,
for example:
"apk legacy instagram" "apk legacy metatrader" "apk legacy play store" "apk legacy rdp" etc

AitchesonS

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Tab 3 and I'm having the same issues - Google Play Store Keeps crashing. I've tried the solution recommended here; however, in the Application Manager, there is no option to enable or disable. I can either turn it off or force stop. Like most people here, I truly would like to avoid having to reboot to factory settings.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Ernie Nicholson

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,
Hoping someone can please help me. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. In the last two days every time I try and do anything I get an error message that reads "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped." I have tried clearing the cache, hitting 'Force Stop', re-booting .... nothing is fixing it. Please help!!!! I don't want to clear my data. :(

Update you google play services hope this helps

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma