- 2 Posts
Can't click links via facebook on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 after system update!
I am new to this site and it seems it may be my only hope for help on my issue. I have contacted Samsung support and they are no help. My tablet did an update a few days ago, and up until then everything worked fine. After the update I have had issues with the facebook app. When I am on my news feed and try to click on a link it brings me to a page that says "Page cannot be found." It tells me to check my connection, but the connection if fine. I can click on links from any other app and browser, but it will not work for facebook anymore and it is starting to annoy me. Are there any settings I can change to allow me to click on links from my news feed?
- 08-31-2013, 08:53 PM #2
- 6,886 Posts
Re: Can't click links via facebook on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 after system update!
Welcome to Android Central! That's an odd bug. Try clearing Facebook's cache by going to Settings/Apps, selecting Facebook, and selecting "Clear cache." If that doesn't work, you could also try "Clear data," but this means you'll have to log back in to Facebook when you open it again.
- By Jaggrey in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2013, 10:30 PM
- By David Kravtsov in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2013, 09:02 AM
- By like2angle in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2013, 03:46 AM
- By Donnie Pridemore in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2013, 12:37 AM
- By Avcs132 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2013, 06:55 PM