- 1 Posts
HELP! Purchased Galaxy tab US Cellular but ESN check says SPRINT and NETWORK PROVIDER says:Unknown
I just purchased a US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Tab. A ESN check on swapa.com said the Esn was with Sprint. Also, Looking under device information under settings it says that the network provider is 'unknown'. Does this mean that the tab was unlocked? What does all this mean? I know my US Cellular samsung galaxy s3 with a bad esn still says US Cellular under network.PLEASE ADVISE/Help
- 11-05-2013, 08:49 AM #2
Re: HELP! Purchased Galaxy tab US Cellular but ESN check says SPRINT and NETWORK PROVIDER says:Unkno
Yes it could have been unlocked and flashed to work on a different carrier service. Is the device rooted?
If your willing to play around I would recommend finding the restore to stock files and flash it back to complete stock which should also reset any/all setup information on the device as well.
- By morph000 in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2013, 06:45 PM
- By SGEN3 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 11-05-2013, 10:58 PM
- By Ronzdaname in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2013, 11:20 AM
- By AldousSnow in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2013, 10:16 AM
- By dlknight in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2013, 10:32 PM