No Apps Working
Got a new tab 3 for xmas (7 inch) and worked great
Now, when i switch it off it resets the date and time as well as none of the apps work
Restored to factory settings, reinstalled everything and worked great no issues, then switched off again and same thing happens? Battery is fully charged as well
I have android 4.1.2 and have updated as much as it would allow, any help would be appreciated
- 01-07-2014, 10:00 AM #2
Re: No Apps Working
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Edit: Follow instruction for S3. Sorry.
- By randun in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2014, 08:37 AM
- By AcademikApps in forum Android App InventorReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2014, 10:34 AM
- By redwing634 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2014, 07:03 AM
- By speedilad in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2014, 11:24 AM
- By bluegrizzlies1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2014, 11:27 AM