Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry How can i connect my Tab 3 7 inch to my TV

Hey,

I`m looking for some help.. I am trying to connect my samsung tab 3 7 inch tablet to my TV but nothing I do seems to work. I have tried to use a HDMI adapter but it wont work.
    Has anyone any ideas????

Global Posts
    20,755 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: How can i connect my Tab 3 7 inch to my TV

Quote Originally Posted by shaydes View Post
    Hey,

I`m looking for some help.. I am trying to connect my samsung tab 3 7 inch tablet to my TV but nothing I do seems to work. I have tried to use a HDMI adapter but it wont work.
    Has anyone any ideas????
    Welcome to the forums.
    I think you might need an MHL adapter to go with the HDMI adapter. Have you checked here: ShopAndroid - #1 Store for Android Accessories

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks for the fast reply. I have been checking around on the web and a few sites say the tab 3 7 inch is not compatible with MHL (not too sure what that means). When you say that i might need a MHL adapter, do you mean i need that as well as my HDMI adapter and if so what is the difference between the two. Here is the HDMI adapter i purchased Official GENUINE Samsung HDTV HDMI MHL Adapter for Galaxy Tab 3 (8.0/10.1) S3 S4 | eBay[/COLOR][/COLOR]pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhoneAccesories_MobilePhon
    Sorry about the questions, im not great with tech.

Global Posts
    20,755 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by shaydes View Post
    Thanks for the fast reply. I have been checking around on the web and a few sites say the tab 3 7 inch is not compatible with MHL (not too sure what that means). When you say that i might need a MHL adapter, do you mean i need that as well as my HDMI adapter and if so what is the difference between the two. Here is the HDMI adapter i purchased Official GENUINE Samsung HDTV HDMI MHL Adapter for Galaxy Tab 3 (8.0/10.1) S3 S4 | eBay[/COLOR][/COLOR]pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhoneAccesories_MobilePhon
    Sorry about the questions, im not great with tech.
    Sorry about the delay. If it isn't MHL supported, I don't think the adapter will work.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here