How do I use the Clipboard on my Samsung Tab A?

A

AC Question

I see there is a Clipboard but I have not found how to use it in the Manual. Can you Copy and Paste? If so, how?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The clipboard is an area of RAM reserved to put things you copy or cut, and paste things from. That's all it can be used for. (An app like Clipper - Clipboard Manager can simulate a clipboard, so you can choose which of the previous 10 or so things you can paste.)

Chris Clayton1

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
Re: How do I get predictive text back?

Predictive text has vanished but worse, I cannot get it back. In Settings it is set to ON (I have checked repeatedly) but it just does not appear when typing any kind of document. How do I get it back?

Chris Clayton1

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
How can I stop annoying Chromecast popups here?

How do I stop the very annoying popup asking if I want to use Chromecast? It stops me from interacting with the webpage until I have dismissed it, and it frequently comes back almost instantly.Trying to get things done here can be like wading through glue. I guess it is a feature of Chrome as it happens in another Android forum. Maybe I should try another browser?

Chris Clayton1

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
Oh! It has happened again, what was intended as a new thread has appeared here instead. Why is this? This time I carefully created a NEW thread so something odd is happening.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance