Sound alive shortcut

THE POTZ

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I use Google Play Music for my music streaming service. I found that Samsung's Sound Alive is the only equalizer that remains on and consistently functions via Bluetooth. Tweaking the equalizer is a huge ordeal however. I have to back out of my song, go to settings and then equalizer. Any shortcut or widget available to quickly tweak the EQ with sound alive? Thanks!

BerryClever

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
I never used it, nor do I have bluetooth to test out my suggestion, but maybe try Samsung Level for Tablets on Google Play. It specifically mentions Soundalive and is a separate app.

If that isn't right than you may have to try third party equalizer apps and see if any uses Soundalive since there appears to be no widget. I quickly checked a few activities shortcuts via 3rd party launcher for Google Music and the closest I found was for the general settings where you would still have to go to the Equalizer settings after. The three Soundalive activity shortcuts appeared to do nothing for me.

THE POTZ

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I've tried a variety of 3p EQ apps. The problem I have with those is that via a Bluetooth connection it will not stay on consistently. It'll be on for one song then "turn off" for the next song. I'm always having to switch the EQ back on which is a pain not to mention the jarring volume-spikes that occur when it goes off. The built-in Sound Alive EQ that Samsung has stays on all the time. Drives me nuts that they make it so difficult to access since I always fidget with my EQ settings like a lot of people do.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad