Samsung Tab A (SM T550 9.7 WiFi) Stuck On Bootloop! Help Me Please!

Rydsim

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Today, with my Samsung Tab A, I have accidentally gotten my tab on bootloop. Although I was expecting it soon, as it is rooted, and I've been doing some crazy operations. Unfortunately, the device does not turn off, but if I do a reset, by pressing all of the buttons, it restarts the device and continues the bootloop. I try to put it in recover mode and safety mode, but after pressing the correct buttons, nothing happens, as it does not turn off. It does not connect to a laptop, or any other means. It is so awkward as well, as I had 100% charge.

Is there anyway how I can recover my device? Or should I just take it to a shop to try to get it fixed. Or just end up buying another device - which is my last resort.

Thank you for reading, any response is very appreciated.

Nov 19, 2016
Visit site
I'm sorry, theres not much you can do. What likely happened was the device tried to do a system update and since Samsung doesn't like it too much when you use custom software, it bricked your tablet.
I've had that happen to me once with my old tab 3 and the guy at my local Samsung experience shop at best buy was able to fix it.
Since then, I've stopped rooting!