Need HELP!!! APP to SD

Voicuowns

May 25, 2017
Visit site
Model: Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) (Non-rooted)
Android: 5.1.1
App: Hit it Rich and Heart of Vegas

Hey everyone!

So I just recently bought a 32gb microSD card for my tablet. I moved these two apps to my microSD card. These apps are still taking up space on my internal storage!!! They update like once or twice a week with new games within the app. However, when I try to update I run out of space even tho I transferred the app to my microSD card. I only have these two apps on my tablet which is only 8gbs of space. 3gbs of it belongs to the system memory which is BS.

My problem is I cant play the game because the app forces me to update which I cant. Also, I truly want to make more space on my device and utilize my microSD card by transferring the app. Please can anyone help me out.

Would rooting my tablet help my situation by getting admin privileges and forcing it over to the microSD card with third-party apps?

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
Model: Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) (Non-rooted)
Android: 5.1.1
App: Hit it Rich and Heart of Vegas

Hey everyone!

So I just recently bought a 32gb microSD card for my tablet. I moved these two apps to my microSD card. These apps are still taking up space on my internal storage!!! They update like once or twice a week with new games within the app. However, when I try to update I run out of space even tho I transferred the app to my microSD card. I only have these two apps on my tablet which is only 8gbs of space. 3gbs of it belongs to the system memory which is BS.

My problem is I cant play the game because the app forces me to update which I cant. Also, I truly want to make more space on my device and utilize my microSD card by transferring the app. Please can anyone help me out.

Would rooting my tablet help my situation by getting admin privileges and forcing it over to the microSD card with third-party apps?

Rooting will not solve your problem. The issue branches from the fact that some usually larger, android games have cached OBB data located in:

storage/emulated/0/Android/obb/

Games that use this data usually cannot be moved, and if you can move anything, it is only going to be the APK, not the data. Even still, if you move the APK and it the app gets an update, it is moved back to internal storage. I'm sure you wotn't be pleased to hear this, but this is how the android OS currently works. My best advice is to move things like photos, music, ect to the SD card, or get a larger SD card and do the same.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37