How to install viber on Samsung Galaxy tab 8.9

razznitin

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I have tried to install viber on my samsung galaxy tab 8.9 several times. But on the android market it shows that it doesn't support the device. I would like to know if galaxy tab 8.9 supports viber or not? if not how to use viber on the device? is there any way? I have seen other using viber on galaxy tabs...if so why it is not being installed on my tab? Please suggest.

Nitin

gigigia

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I was able to install Viber from the link but in order to activate I have to give my phone number so they can send a code, which they did but it doesn't work. May be because I have Viber installed on the phone too?

Yoseph Assegid

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: How to install viber on Samsung Galaxy tab 3 8"

Dear All,
I tried to install viber several times on my samsung galaxy tab 3 but it says not compatible with my device
so who can help me to for right website address ?
Regards

Dania massey_123

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
I have tried to install viber on my samsung galaxy tab 8.9 several times. But on the android market it shows that it doesn't support the device. I would like to know if galaxy tab 8.9 supports viber or not? if not how to use viber on the device? is there any way? I have seen other using viber on galaxy tabs...if so why it is not being installed on my tab? Please suggest.

Nitin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12