Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to install viber on Samsung Galaxy tab 8.9

I have tried to install viber on my samsung galaxy tab 8.9 several times. But on the android market it shows that it doesn't support the device. I would like to know if galaxy tab 8.9 supports viber or not? if not how to use viber on the device? is there any way? I have seen other using viber on galaxy tabs...if so why it is not being installed on my tab? Please suggest.

Nitin

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Default Re: How to install viber on Samsung Galaxy tab 8.9

Hi,
    This is a member of the Viber Development Team!

Viber is not completely supported with Android tablets.Therefore, we unfortunately will not be able to completely resolve this issue for you :\

You may download the Viber.apk file at:
    Can't download from Android market... | Viber Support

Thank you,
    Viber Team.
    Thanked by:

How long before we see viber on the samsung tabs? I pad has had it for a good while now?

I was able to install Viber from the link but in order to activate I have to give my phone number so they can send a code, which they did but it doesn't work. May be because I have Viber installed on the phone too?

Arrow Re: How to install viber on Samsung Galaxy tab 3 8"

Dear All,
    I tried to install viber several times on my samsung galaxy tab 3 but it says not compatible with my device
    so who can help me to for right website address ?
    Regards
    Thanked by: