Samsung Apps wrong language
Hi, I'm in Thailand where I bought my Galaxy Tab 8.9. I changed the language it came with to English, and that's all working fine except that I have a language problem with Samsung Apps because they are asking me to accept Terms & Conditions in Thai, which I can't read. How do I change my Samsung Apps language to English?
- 07-16-2013, 09:13 PM #2
Re: Samsung Apps wrong language
I got exactly the same problem with an Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (Android 4.0.4) and Samsung Galaxy S2 (Android 4.1.2)
To clear the cache and data in ...
setting - application - samsung app
... does not fix the problem, that the apps name in english, but the description and also the policy in thai.
Buig fix ... please soon please
Thank you for any other ... help...
- 08-11-2013, 08:18 AM #3
- 09-02-2013, 09:41 PM #4
- 11-01-2013, 10:52 AM #5
- 12-14-2013, 04:49 AM #6
- By hiero in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 07-10-2012, 09:52 PM
- By PaulF in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2012, 10:11 PM
- By jmotfx in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2012, 09:03 AM
- By zariman in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2011, 11:06 AM
- By woodyg8 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 07-07-2011, 03:21 PM