- 1 Posts
Galaxy Tab 8.9 ICS 4.0.4
So I recently updated my tablet to Android 4.0.4 firmware, after installation, the touch screen will not work, at all. I've tried rebooting, hard reset, and everything possible to get it to work, but nothing. I also contacted Samsung, and they could not help me.
I have Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G LTE from ATT.
The screen worked perfectly fine before update, no problem at all, but after update, it stopped working.
Can any one of you guys help me out? Thanks.
- By 551280jjj in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2014, 07:12 PM
- By Jennifer Tait1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 02:21 PM
- By mad555 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2014, 10:58 PM
- By Bl1zz4rd in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2014, 08:54 PM
- By iLogikk in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2014, 01:38 PM