- 21 Posts
Does the Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 only come with 16 GB memory?
That would not leave much left after the OS and apps that are resident -- and I prefer MORE of the faster internal memory to be supplemented with a 64 GB memory card -- there is NO indication that I can find that this tablet will be offered with any greater internal memory than the measly 16 GB -- is this correct?
IF true, this is really frustrating -- gladly got rid of my iPad 2 when Target was paying $200 and am desperate for an Android tablet of the quality, speed and appearance of an iPad (my old original Galaxy Tab 10.1 is so slow it is killing me).
- 02-05-2014, 11:26 PM #2
Re: Does the Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 only come with 16 GB memory?
The Tab Pro 10.1 should eventually show up in 32GB, but the launch model is only 16GB. In any case, taking a closer look at the specs, you might be better off with the Note 10.1 2014, which is available right now in 32GB flavors and in some regions 64GB.
- 02-11-2014, 08:10 PM #3
I went with the Note 10.1 2014, I was going to go for the 8.4 but the Samsung refurbed Note 10.1 2014 32gb at $419 was so much better value for money, also the note 2014 has 3gb of ram compared to 2gb in the tab pro tablets
Posted via Android Central App
- By UJ95x in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 02-18-2014, 01:55 PM
- By skstrials in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2014, 02:30 AM
- By za8bit in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 4Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:29 PM
- By bugeyed in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-05-2014, 10:38 PM
- By hell911 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2014, 10:19 PM